This company dates back to 1942 in the village of Navalperal de Pinares in the province of Ávila, created by the García family.
In 1957, they opened a butcher’s shop called “La Pila” in the Antón Martín market in the centre of Madrid.
In 1979, Tomás García and his children opened their first factory in Velilla de San Antonio in the province of Madrid with just one production line.
At the beginning of the 1990’s, they started to develop specific products for chains of pizza restaurants, Italian restaurants, hamburger restaurants and themed pubs.
In 2005, they purchased a new 6.000m2 production centre on a plot measuring 11.000m2 in Loeches, Madrid, which is currently still their headquarters.
In 2010, they extended the lines of productions to provide new products in the in prepared food section for modern distribution under the brand LA BROCHE from LA PILA.
In 2015, they extended their facilities by 1.000m2 due to the increase in their turnover.
In 2016, they were awarded IFS certification, which allowed them to enter new markets.
Currently, they are consolidating sustained growth from over the last 9 years by diversifying in terms of channels and products.